Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Trim up the tree with Christmas stuff...

...like bingle balls and whofoo fluff.


Centrepiece made from Value Village hurricane vase, dollar store candle, extra ornaments and old garland from Winners.


A candle tree and paper cone trees I made, the bigger paper tree took hours!

Shelves about the computer area with Boba Fetts, the Grinch and some gift candles

I made the wreath out of old garland, ribbon and some extra ornaments

Trim up the town with goowho gums and bizilbix and wums
Trim every blessed window and trim every blessed door



Jack-boy

Our 7' real tree! Only $35! The tree stand was $6 off craigslist last year and I made a lot of ornaments.



Hang up whoboohoo bricks
Then run out and get some more!

 "Winter-Themed" Star Wars Lego

 I added Christmas Cards to our photo wall

Whailand's countin' down

I was able to decorate a bit between end of classes and beginning of exam crunch time. Right now this is what I am looking at:


Cumulative Statistics Final! Whhhhyyyhyhyyyy1??/! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment