Friday, January 21, 2011

My Favourite Blogs...

Blogs have become my preffered place to go for inspiration for decor, food, DIY projects and just about anything else. My favourites make me laugh, make me cry and make me want to reupholster something!

Young House Love  http://younghouselove.com/ 

Funny writing, lots of great information for decorating/renovating, and all the satisfying before and after photos you could ever want. If they're not you're favourite yet then you're behind!


Sea of Shoes 

This young lady has the most amazing shoe closet probably in the history of all time. Sea of shoes is a lovely place to go for fashion inspiration or just to look at pretty shoes.



More funny writing, photography tips and jaw dropping before and after photos from the renovation of their adorable abode.



Spearmint Decor  http://spearmintdecor.com/

A collection of pretty/useful/trendy/inspirational things reguarding home decor. There is also Spearmint Kitchen, Spearmint Wedding, Spearmint Baby and Spearmint Boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment